Pleated Dust Collection Filters
Pleated dust collection bags made of 100% polyester media with different coatings as per requirements.
GENIUS Pleated dust collection bags are made of 100 % polyester media with different coatings as per requirements. Pleated in different pleated depths & heights, spun bonded filter media offers surface filtration & due to surface filtration pleated bags offers very high throughputs & lower pressure drop across the filter compare to any convention tube type filter bags. Pleated configuration offers almost 3 – 4 time, high filtration area compared to convention bags.
Pleated spun bonded filter media placed in a cylindrical configuration with support of GI / Stainless Steel support & encapsulated with EPDM or metal end caps to form a pleated dust collection bags.
Longitudinal joints of pleated bas are ultrasonically fused for leak proof & very stable design. The end caps are configured to mount as clean side or dirt side fitment. In case of metal caps these bags are supported with soft sponge rubber sealing to ensure positive sealing of filter while fitment.
- Suitable for the filtration of very, very fine dust type in welding fumes mechanical processing, pharmaceutical and construction industries and sticky dust collection.
- Imported spun bonded polyester with PTFE membrane, microporous offers 99.99+% filter efficiency.
- Wide pleat spacing and smooth, hydrophobic PTFE provides excellent particle release.
- Excellent resistance to chemical erosion.
- Electrochemical plate/stainless steel top and bottom, no rust perforated zinc galvanized metal inner core allows good airflow.
- Applicable temperature: 93-135oC.
Spun Bonded Polyester Media Area weight of filter media:
|Filter EU Class
|G3, G4, F5- F10 as per DIN EN779
|Frame: a) Flange Type, b) Cassette Type.
|Ø160 mm x 500 mm Long
Ø 160 mm x 1000 mm Long
Ø 160 mm x 1400 mm Long
Ø 160 mm x 2000 mm Long
* Custom Sizes available on Request.
|0.96 m2 to 5.5 m2
|BS-2831, BS-6540, ASHRAE 52-76, IS-7613 etc.